Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 6

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 6
Favorite Song

Well, again, I don't have favorite songs, but I do have ones that mean a lot to me.

Obviously, the song hubby and I danced to at our wedding is one that sticks out in my head. You're Still the One by Shania Twain and Aerosmith's I don't want to miss a thing.





Heartland, I loved her first is always a song that makes me cry, and it makes my daddy cry everytime he hears it :) It was our Daddy Daughter Song at the wedding.









I love Disney songs. I'm a huge Disney freak lol. I worked at Disney World and have been going twice a year since I was 1 year old. (we have started baby off early, considering his first trip was at 2 months old and he's going again in November!!)










Hubby says that Just the way you are, by Bruno Mars and Smile by Unkle Cracker reminds him of me, so I like those songs too. (that picture is from a while back, when hubby had hair ;) hahah)



Anything like Me by Brad Paisley too!! That one makes me smile. About a dad and son :)

No comments:

Post a Comment