Friday, April 29, 2011

The new "KICK ME" sign...

Well, I'm sure some of you remember when my husband decided it would be funny to paint my face and hands BLUE in my sleep....(if not, let me refresh your memory)....it was SO HARD to get that paint off when it dried...


So now, payback is a 'you know what'.....i puffy painted his boxers. but only on the back. When he gets up in the morning, he doesn't check to see what he is putting on...He keeps the light off when he's getting changed because baby is sleeping in our room....so I took it upon myself to get him back. It's the new KICK ME sign on the back...only its IM A SILLY BOY! MY WIFE OWNS ME sign on his badonkadonk ;) hahahha


I'm just waiting for that moment when I see "I'm A Silly Boy. I'm A Silly Boy" peek out of the top of his jeans...and I'm hoping it's somewhere out in public like Home Depot! Where he can be all manly and stuff, and then when he bends down to get something...out comes the puffy paint...

Ohhhh now the challenge is not to laugh every time he gets dressed in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment