Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Venting about "moms"

So I use the term "mom" pretty loosely in this blog.

One of the biggest things that will drive me up the wall is when I see someone who is a mom, constantly going out and partying or never spending time with their child/children.

I just don't get it. How does someone claim to be a mom, and love their child SO much, and never spend time with them because they would rather be out drinking and partying? How is that a mom?

You gave birth to that child, Yes. You brought that child into the world, Yes. Technically, YES, you are a mom. But in the sense of being a true mom, you're not. You're a joke.

Being a mom isn't a part time job. It's a full time job, one that you don't get a break when you need one sometimes. You shouldn't WANT to call up your parents or friends or whoever to babysit while you go out to drink.

I just hate to read on facebook and see pictures of 'moms' constantly going out and getting trashed and leaving their child with their parents or friends when they could be a real mom and spend time with their child.

THAT IS MY VENTING FOR TODAY!!!!

I am proud to say that I am a REAL mom and that my friends are REAL moms.


No comments:

Post a Comment