Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 13

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 13
Something I want to buy.....

Well, I could get into a whole list of things I really want to buy but were not able to. Another new car, a new house...blah blah blah.

But something that I will be going out to buy are those cute pampers patterned diapers. I'm in love with them. They are the absolute cutest. And I want to buy those jean diapers but hubby tells me to wait until baby can crawl rather then just sit there. WAHH!

That is something that is in my near future though. I adore them. I love putting baby in just a tshirt and diaper. His little legs are just too cute to cover up.


PLUS, I love that you can see baby's butt crack through his diaper and through his onsie. It always makes me laugh. It's the cutest butt crack on the block. Not that I've seen the butt cracks on our block, but I've seen the faces, and that's enough for me to make that statement and believe it HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment