Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Bunny, Phantom Noises & Crystal Lady

So to be honest, I forget what happened on Friday and Saturday....? OH (had to go back in my facebook and relive my days) Friday night, lightning struck the big tree in our backyard...it was such a bad storm and I was video taping the rain outside and we could hear the thunder roll in and so we turned off all our lights in the house and watched the show in the sky. Well, my husband was walking up the stairs from the basement and all of a sudden, BOOM, lightning strikes our tree and it completely explodes at the top. I was videotaping, but not the right angle LOL (typical) and completely missed it, but I got the sound of it. It was pretty cool! But we spent an hour in the basement with the dogs and baby. Luckily I moved my glider downstairs (i said i would never use it....hmmm i was wrong) so baby and i sat in the glider and he slept through the whole thing! thank goodness!

Saturday, we went over to my parents house and I was able to take a lot of great pictures of my parents with the baby. It doesn't happen often, so I was really thankful to get the shots that I did. Their house and land is so beautiful and it photographs so well! and I couldn't have asked for a better day to shoot.

We spent Easter morning with my family and then went to the in-laws for a late dinner. I took a bunch of great pictures too! :)

What I realized as I woke up on Easter morning, was that Easter morning last year, was the time I started to feel that morning sickness. When I think about it now, I get sick to my stomach.  I remember I woke up my hubby with McDonalds breakfast and made him hop around the yard (not lying) with a green easter bag and find all the easter eggs i hid...and it was the front yard. What's even better, is that I have video of him clearly hopping through the yard. it's hilarious. Clearly I was finding my inner soon to be mother instincts :)

So the beginning of the week after Sunday was typical as usual....boring days. LONG DAYS. Stressful days. I've had an extremely fussy baby, who is just all about crying and screaming. he wont sleep in his crib anymore. So on top of a fussy baby, my dog is completely going bonkers. We have a baby gate in the kitchen and Kodi will jump it. So we put another baby gate ON TOP OF the other one...so when Kodi hears these 'phantom noises' that hes so scared of...he flips and tries to jump both gates. Well, then he decided to try to jump out the window since he can't get out the baby gate way. Since jumping out the window won't work...he decided to try something else. I hear dishes rattling, so I go into the kitchen, and there is Kodi, in the kitchen sink....so I get mad and start to lose my cool a little bit. I get him out of the sink and put the baby gate BACKup...which he decided to give another try to jumping it...which he succeeded...

So I call the Dog Whisperer in our neck of the woods. I've had it. He comes over and gives me hope. He brought his dog and showed us how well trained his dog is...HIS DOG SAT ON TOP OF THE FIRE HYDRANT....NOT LYING! and while I know, none of my dogs will be doing this great trick...he gave me hope that he could help all three of our dogs. So I feel great....I just have to figure out where to come up with the 2,000 bucks to do it...Dog Whisperers don't come cheap I guess....

So today, we were supposed to go to baby's physical therapy session...but of course, as always the therapist cancels. We take baby to physical therapy because I noticed his left arm is weaker then his right arm. so we go every week to get it stronger...and he gets baby massages and everything. BUT THIS THERAPIST IS A NUT! not kidding either. So, every time we get there, she puts my husband to work. "um, can you go get this for me....' 'hey, can you wipe that up for me...' 'go grab that and put it away'. LOL so before I was like "UM WHY DONT YOU GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER BEFORE YOU HAVE US COME IN" and now I think it's hilarious to watch my husband run around and do this crazy lady's job.

So the other day, my son was screaming and not happy...she decides to pull out of her pocket, a crystal....she then states that its always handy to keep a crystal in your pocket. So now I am just confused on what is happening...and she is waving the crystal in front of my son and waving her other hand behind him. Like were witches or something. I look at my husband and mom (mom came because she didn't believe that the lady was as crazy as i told her) and they both start silently laughing...she then asks me to come over and get involved...and she puts her hands on me and goes "oh wow, mom, your tense...i can feel your energy..." and im like "IM TENSE CUZ YOURE TOUCHING ME!" and she didn't get the hint to GET HER HANDS OFF ME! so then she invites my mom over who of course gets all into it and therapist says to my mom "okay, feel this...just FEEL it...get into it"...so my mom puts her head down and starts to get in the zone...now i feel crazy. really crazy...

after that weird situation...she pulls out the balance ball and states, "i love balls, everyone loves balls. big balls, small balls. they all are great...." i pretty much lost it...couldn't take it anymore....

so to say the least...my weeks are interesting...I have a crazy crystal lady, who we are paying thousands to perform weird motions around my sons back and tell us how much she loves balls. I have my dog in my sink, and the least that dog can do is wash my damn dishes while he's in there....

and i have a baby in my lap screaming and cant stop laughing because i  think its hilarious when i bounce my leg up and down and his screaming gets broken up to the bounces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment