Saturday, May 28, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 3

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 3
Favorite TV Shows

This is a tough one. I have my select shows and that's all I watch.

  • Bethenny Ever After-if you ever werent sure on who my husband and I are, it's Bethenny and Jason. Those two are exactly like us, or vice versa lol.

  • Quints by Surprise (so funny how life changes and all you watch are family shows)
  • American Idol (I love Randy!!! YO DAWG! YOURE IN IT TO WIN IT!!!)
  • DWTS (depending on who is in it...some of them drive me crazy, but I love Len)
  • Police Women of Broward County and K9 Unit of Broward County (the two guys crack my hubby and I up)
  • Kate plus 8 (the woman drives me insane...and I still watch)
  • Yo Gabba Gabba (because it keeps my child bouncing in his bouncer an extra 24 mins)
  • All of the Real Housewives (they are crazy and since I have no drama in my life, they fill it)
  • Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen ( I love Andy and when he has Jimmy Fallon on his show, it makes me that much happier)

I have to give it to Yo Gabba Gabba, because those crazy things are life savers. : ) They have the craziest "lyrics" like, "I like eating noodles, it's something that's fun, I like to run in circles, cuz that's what I like to dooooo" lol Weirdos. but my son loves them. Does that make my son a weirdo? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment