Friday, May 27, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 2

Thirty Day Blog Challenge-Day 2
Favorite Movies

I hate to say it, but I don't watch movies. I never watched movies when I was younger really. So you will really see how outdated my movie list is.  I hate scary movies, I can't watch them because my imagination goes into overtime and completely gets the best of me, for years. Not lying. I'm still recovering from jaws as I want go into the ocean...

Here is my "list"

  • Spice World-this movie makes my list because I watched it when I was younger over 50 times. 
  • Grease-this also makes the list due to the same reason. Along with the fact that I know every single dance and song. (who doesn't)
  • Any Disney Movie. ANY! Cinderella, Nemo, Cars, Toy Story, Bugs Life, Beauty and the Beast...that list can go on forever. Disney movies are the best and my absolute favorite.
This is a pathetic movie list and I'm sure you will all think I'm lame. I just never have really enjoyed movies. I don't think half of the comedies are funny. I think romantic comedies are lame and I hate scary movies. LOL so where does that leave me?!?!?!?!


IT LEAVES ME WITH SPICE WORLD IN MY NUMERO UNO SPOT LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment