Wednesday, June 8, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 9

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 9

Pet Peeves

Well, I have a lot of pet peeves. My husband knows each one and will from time to time, exercise his right to use them.

I hate when people poke me, not only on facebook, but in real life. I can't stand it. It will instantly make me angry. So just don't do it, or I'll be upset for the rest of the day.

I hate when someone says "Try this food" and if I say no, they continue to ask and when still say no, they get mad. Go get someone else to try your damn food. If I say no, I mean no. It's simple as that. I'm pretty cut and dry here. It's not hard to read me when I say NO.

I can't stand a messy house, but I hate cleaning. I'll complain about the house being a mess while I am sitting down eating a bowl of ice cream. So this might be one of my husband's pet peeves now that I think about it. Me complaining of a messy house while sitting on the couch. lol

If I am watching a show, don't interrupt me. Even if it's a show on my DVR. Just don't do it. I understand that I have a pause button, but if I wanted to pause my show ten billion times, I wouldn't have started the show in the first place.

Another pet peeve is when someone is telling a story and gives pointless details. I don't care what shirt Margo was wearing that day. I don't care what building you guys walked into. GET TO THE POINT. And I can't stand when people get off topic...I do it all the time, but that's not the point LOL. I don't like when OTHERS do it.

I'm sure I have plenty more, and my husband can write a long list down for everyone...but let's just end it at that... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment